I updated the alpha to version 0.7.7.
- Stop using local server for leadeboard;
- Started using Facebook services, and added Bikosaur FB Test API Key;
- Added UserIDStr (from FB API) column to database as Primary Key;
- Implemented Login & Logout buttons design;
- Added button labels to Login & Logout buttons;
- Added logic to Login/Logout, and Leaderboard buttons;
- Added Ajax object;
- Added Ajax action “Post to URL” to POST Player’s Highscore – Now, I need to avoid duplicates;
- Modified Create logic to something more dynamic, and less boring;
- Added more randomness to Power-ups. Appear at Lvl 5 once HeroBlock is equal to 2;
- Removed unused Admobs plugin. It was generating a few latencies;
I’m now working on the Facebook leaderboard implementation.
You won’t be able to login for now, as I use a test version of the game from Facebook API. I’m currently setting up things to POST scores on my database, and GET them to show a leaderboard. Quite a challenge!
Talk to you soon!😘